wxatGP500 wxatGP500.co.uk
Foro de la web wxatGP500 dedicada al mejor simulador de motociclismo de todos los tiempos.

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Menu bug
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro wxatGP500.co.uk -> Soporte técnico
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
loft1

MensajePublicado: Sab Nov 29, 2014 4:41 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Well, the keyboard is the same for all the PCs i have in the house, i doubt it is the problem..currently i'm using the 2000 bks font and background in all the other mods with this result: i can read all the options, except in the multiplayer mode, and i still have the bug when i complete a race and i'm in theme with GP results. Wxat, you asked me if i'm ready to make experiments, sure i am..
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
wxat
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Sab Nov 29, 2014 8:00 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Well, first at all, 2000's BKS don't runs fine. You see "Exit" because it's in background, not in Strings and Controls. Font Black is just a background black...

Now, I need to know if you can entry in ChooseTeam. If you can do it, we can modify MainMenu for use those fonts. What let you do exactly MainMenu screen (first screen)? Can you choose full race, trialTime, Multiplayer, Options, etc? Is Exit only thing you can't do?

Saludos.
La medida de las firmas se limita a imágenes de una resolución máxima de 800x150p y nunca con un peso superior a 1024Kb. Si además se desea usar texto, por cada linea se restarán 15p de alto de la imagen.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo MSN Messenger
loft1

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 01, 2014 12:27 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

From main menu i can do everything, i can see the strings of single race, multiplayer,championship,time trial,load, options, but not the word Exit.
Once i enter into choose team here it is what's happening:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDRzW0LEX7c&feature=youtu.be
wxat
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 01, 2014 8:19 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

That's rare. It could be from videocard settings but i can't say you what do for this.

First at all, try with this UIEnglishControls.tst (simply Controls fpr next). Paste it in Data/UserInterface. This way, booth start with same tools.

Second: Search btnQuit in
#####
[MainMenu]
#####
then, at end of line replace 12ptPitboard_C by 12ptPitboard and test it.

IMPORTANT: if don't work, let it as begin (or save a backup of Controls file for overwrite).

Saludos.
La medida de las firmas se limita a imágenes de una resolución máxima de 800x150p y nunca con un peso superior a 1024Kb. Si además se desea usar texto, por cada linea se restarán 15p de alto de la imagen.
loft1

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 01, 2014 10:41 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Maybe it's exactly the video card the problem, but it's really weird, i don't see any other people on the web who have this kind of bug with an Intel Graphics HD 4600. I also tried to make gp 500 working with the other VGA of my pc, the AMD Radeon 8970M, which is one of most recent GPU at the moment, but the issue remains.

I tried both the steps you suggested me, and the situation hasn't changed unfortunately
wxat
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mar Dic 02, 2014 7:29 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

gp500 works fine with old graphic cards, sometimes is good don't update drivers for that. We must not forget it's a game from 1999...

Well, it don't work with an style wich work in other screen... Hummm. May be we can try to change colours or we will must do the easyest cheat: write exit in background (it isn't exactly in background, but...).

You open Controls file, go to Styles and copy 12ptPitboard_C style, it's all this (don't copy from here, do it from Controls):
Cita:
12ptPitboard_C sizeNormal 12.0 fontNormal "GP500 Font Hout" cNormal 0.6, 0.6, 0.6, 1.0 cFocus 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 cHighlight 1.0, 1.0, 0.2, 1.0 cRollover 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 alignh centre

Paste it just under and rename it, may be 12ptPitboardZ (if you change original style, you're changing all screens uses that style) and put all number's group in 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 (if don't work can try 1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0).

Now go to MainMenu instructions, go to "btnQuit" and change "style 12ptPitboard_C" by "style 12ptPitboardZ (or name what you decided before)".

I want explain this but not send you Controls file did by me because this way, if we find the key, you will can fix any other BKS.

If this way don't work neither, we must cheat in pictures because I don't know what could be fine and can't give you settings for your graphic card.

Saludos.

P.S. Be exact with white spaces and tabulations, one error here must Controls don't work. Remember make a backup first...
loft1

MensajePublicado: Mie Dic 03, 2014 12:41 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Even this procedure has failed, i tried to use 1.0 - 1.0 -1.0 etc and 1.0 - 0.0 -0.0, but nothing has changed. What do you mean by cheating with the pictures?
wxat
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mie Dic 03, 2014 7:59 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

loft1 escribió:
What do you mean by cheating with the pictures?

Take this:

Rename as "exit pitboard.tga" and paste it in Data/UserInterface/Screens/MainMenu. This way, you will see "exit" but not from Strings by Controls. As you see "exit" from background in 2000's BKS, you will see it from this .tga. It's a trick for deceive ourselves.

Saludos.
loft1

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 29, 2014 9:22 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Wxat, is there a way to change the maximum speed of the bikes? At the end of the main straight of Mugello i can hardly reach 290 km/h..is it a problem of the physics of the bike or with a proper setup it's possible to reach higher speeds?
wxat
Site Admin

MensajePublicado: Mar Dic 30, 2014 6:18 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

You can go faster with a good setup. You can find someones in our website for try them or do it yourself testing and testing.

Saludos.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro wxatGP500.co.uk -> Soporte técnico Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Página 3 de 3

Saltar a: